Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hello from sunny Florida !!!! Opening post just wanted to give a little information about myself and my company. My name is Dan I work a full time job as well as running Mobilwash. At this point my company customer base will not support our family so I must continue to work my job until I'm able to go full time with Mobilwash.

Mobilwash, LLC was started in Oct 2007 Mobilwash is a full service Pressure Cleaning Company we are a certified Kitchen Exhaust Hood cleaning company as well as offering services in the residential,commercial and industrial sectors such as building exteriors,sidewalks,driveways,pool patios,screen en closers, roofs and much,much more. Our history dates back to 1997 where we owned another company called Mobilwash of Vermont we owned and operated this company successfully for over 6 years. In 2003 our family decided the move to the Treasure Coast in sunny Port St. Lucie, Florida for a better life ah SUNSHINE!!!! it really does make a difference. We only decided to open another pressure wash company because we saw a need for an experienced,knowledgeable well rounded company to service all pressure washing needs on the treasure coast. Our reputation will be built on the quality of the work we preform. I hope if your a potential customer on the treasure coast and you are reading this give me a call all estimates are FREE and we would love to show you what we can do. Thanks D. Hulbert

No comments: