Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pictures From Restaurants

Want to start posting some pictures of duct work that I have run accross. Most Restaurant owners have no idea what risks they are taking when it comes to cleaning there Kitchen Exhaust System often opting to hire the cheaper company to service there system. My company Mobilwash Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Services pride ourselves on cleaning to NFPA 96 standards "Bare Metal" what I have run accross in the last year while preforming estimates on many restaurants in the area are pressure wash companies that are taking advantage of local restaurant owners by cleaning only the areas where the owners can see. What concerns me is that I have been taking pictures of these defecincies and bring them to the attention of the owners and they yet they only seem to be interested in the cost.

No comments: